Metallic eyeshadow can be intimidating to wear, but it’s such a versatile and glamorous look for special occasions. You don’t have to reserve it just for those events, though! With the right techniques, you can rock metallic eyeshadow every day. Here are a few tips on how to make it work for you.
The great thing about metallic eyeshadow is that there are many different ways to wear it. You can go subtle with a light wash of color or go all out with an intense smoky eye. It all depends on your style and what you’re feeling that day. Here are a few tips on creating an everyday metallic look that still looks professional and polished.
How to apply metallic eye shadow
Many people think it’s only meant for special occasions when it comes to metallic eyeshadow. However, there are ways to wear metallic eyeshadow for an everyday look. Here are a few tips:
- Choose a light color: Metallic eyeshadow can be very pigmented and intense. If you’re looking for an everyday look, choose a light color such as gold or silver. A light coat of shadow will still give you that bit of shimmer without being over the top.
- Use it as a highlight: You can use metallic eyeshadow as a highlight on your cheekbones or brow bone. This is a great way to add dimension to your face without going overboard.
- Pair it with matte shadows: If you’re worried about looking too sparkly, pair metallic eyeshadow with matte shadows. This will help to tone down the shimmer and give you a more balanced look.
There are many ways to wear metallic eyeshadow. By following these tips, you can create an everyday look that is chic and wearable. Give it a try! You might be surprised at how versatile metallic eyeshadow can be.
Using metallic eyeshadow as a highlighter
Here are a few tips to help you get the perfect metallic highlight:
- Start by applying a small amount of product to your brush. Of course, you can always build up the intensity if needed, but it’s easier to start with less and add more as needed.
- When applying the product to your skin, use light, sweeping motions. This will help create a natural-looking highlight that doesn’t look overdone.
- If you want an even more intense highlight, wet your brush before dipping it into the eyeshadow. This will help maximize the pigment and give you a truly blinding highlight!
By following these simple tips, you’ll be able to create the perfect metallic highlight for your look. So don’t be afraid to experiment with this fun makeup trend!
Do you have any tips for creating the perfect metallic highlight? Let us know in the comments below! And be sure to check out our other beauty articles for more great tips and tricks.